What We Do?
- Educate on the importance of eye care for Nebraska children
- Encourage comprehensive eye exams by eye care professionals
- Develop and share models and best practices related to children's vision
- Work with optometrists and other organizations to reach low-income populations in need of eye care
- Care about children and their vision
Who We Are?
We are the experts in children's vision issues.
The Nebraska Foundation for Children’s Vision seeks to ensure that every child entering school in Nebraska is visually ready to learn.
- We heighten awareness of pediatric vision care among consumers, educators and healthcare providers.
We lead the discussion and develop action plans to provide the tools necessary to equip Nebraska's children visually for successful futures academically and personally.
- We connect multiple disciplines and individuals with intersecting interest in children and their success in education as related to efficient and healthy visual system.
- We monitor the latest policies, research and procedures related to children's vision.
Like Us & Follow Us!